Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cold Blooded

The blood in my veins run cold like ice, fu¢k being nice anymore, that shit flew right out the door with the muthafukas that try to wine you and dine you just to get you in bed, what happened to chivalry hahaha, that shit is dead, played out like a bad habit hard to break not knowing how much more of the fuckery I can take, I'm about to spazz out and lose my mind, gonna fu¢k somebody up in due time, my heart is big but it's not a fuckn playground, do you see a damn swing or merry-go-round! People say I'm mean all kinds of evil and shit, especially these nucca's out here running that so-called game trying to spit that I want you shit, yet I'm evil and you still trying to hit this wet wet between my thighs, but you're never gonna get it so don't be surprised surprised when a bitch tell yo ass No, get the fu¢k out my face and go find you a ho ho ho, nucca I ain't the one-stop-and-go! The blood in my veins run cold like ice, so fu¢k being nice, I'm out for the kill, my heart is on lock and this shit right here is about to get real! 

3 comments: