Monday, September 17, 2012

The Struggle

Stuck in the struggle
Drowning trying to break free, need to escape this trap I've falling deep inside of.
Want to, need to, have to get out now!
Don't want to be another statistic out on the street.
Stuck in the struggle and don't want to be here,
Want to be comfortable,  holding my own.
About to put myself in solitude, get deep inside my own mind.
Step out on a limb,  let go of those fears and the sense of failing.
Ain't nothing but the devil telling me I can't!
Shiiiiiiit! You're crazy!
I'm about to step into a new me and I hope you're ready!
Stuck in the struggle about to break free, God gave me a talent and it's high time I use it.
Stuck in the struggle!
Did somebody say struggle?
What struggle! That's right!
Stuck in the struggle I'll say no more, I'm about to take heed and push through a couple doors!
Unleash my mind flow upon the world!
Raw, Real, Live and X-rated!
Love it or hate it I'm still doing me, breaking out in this world,
Worry, Stress and Struggle Free!


No comments:

Post a Comment